Wednesday 18 January 2012

RMD Releases Statement after Surviving Car Accident



You all must have heard that the veteran actor survived a serious car ACCIDENT yesterday that left his driver in a critical condition and his official Prado SUV damaged beyond repair. The actor has released a statement concerning the incident. Read below...
Hi my name is Richard Mofe-Damijo and contrary to d rumours yesterday that I was in a coma, unconscious n even dead, I am ALIVE and WELL. God kept us (my driver n I) alive by His hands. This is to say thank u and a big God bless u all for the prayers and well wishes especially those expressed towards my driver following the accident yesterday in delta state. I am very ok but my driver is still in a critical condition. Pls keep him in ur prayers. We are believing God to arise on his behalf and restore him to full health.

No comments:

Post a Comment